Did you know that, as a business owner, you are free to incorporate your business in any state you choose, even if it is not the state in which you reside? However, not all state business laws are equal, and some states are more beneficial for your business. Nevada is one of the most popular states for business owners to seek incorporation for many reasons.
Benefits of incorporating your business in Nevada include:
- No personal or corporate income tax, even for business that operate out of state
- No corporate shares or taxes
- Minimal tax for employer payroll
- Tax returns are only paid to the federal government, saving business owners an average of 20%
- A business court that reduces time, risk, and cost of commercial litigation
- Corporation and LLC owners cannot be held liable in a lawsuit
- A charging order protection that prevents anyone who files a lawsuit from receiving a single penny from the corporation or LLC
We invite you to incorporate or form an LLC in Nevada, even if you have already incorporated in another state. Corporate Capital can help you dissolve your current entity and become a Nevada corporation or LLC in just a few days. Our consulting membership will determine if and where your business should be registered, since some businesses do not need to be registered and can remain domiciled in Nevada. Contact our office at 855-371-0070 today to learn how you can save money and protect your business through a Nevada corporation.