What many business owners do not realize is that the success of their enterprises often depends on their bookkeeping and accounting services. Well-kept and up-to-date books will tell you if your company is thriving or struggling to get by. Corporate Capital offers our bookkeeping services so that you can continue to focus on your business without worrying if all the numbers add up.
With our bookkeeping assistance, your business will benefit from:
- A certified bookkeeper
- Customized account charts that reflect your needs and goals, and are entered into QuickBooks online
- Monthly bookkeeping and copies of credit card statements, deposits, bank statements, check register, and more, which are entered into QuickBooks online
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts and bank statements on a monthly basis
- The ability to view your company information on any internet source with QuickBooks
- The opportunity to discuss current tax liability and finances with our team
- A quarterly review of profit and loss, estimated tax liability, fixed asset list, and itemized detail list, as well as any advising on plan setup and tax strategy to balance excess profit
- Reconciliation of year end general ledger accounts, 1099 tax forms, and financial statement preparation
Our financial team at Corporate Capital can help you prepare for and overcome each challenge through corporate accounting and bookkeeping, as well as tax planning and preparation. We take the time to understand your expectations, familiarize ourselves with your business, and create a bookkeeping plan that best fits your needs.
As part of our bookkeeping services, we offer payroll management. Your payroll provider will calculate retirement contributions, benefit deductions, appropriate withholding, and employee payroll, as well as handle payroll taxes (with the possible exception of local taxes). Please keep in mind that you are still responsible for all tax payments. Simply submit payroll data to your provider each pay period via a secure website protected by SSL. Payroll services will also perform background checks on employees and create your business handbook.
Contact Corporate Capital at 855-371-0070 if you are considering bookkeeping in Nevada. We are equipped to perform any accounting service and will ensure your payroll is in total compliance.