Take the next step in securing your business’s future by incorporating and forgoing sole proprietorship! Owners of incorporated businesses pay less in taxes and can protect their personal assets in the event that their business becomes involved in a lawsuit. At Corporate Capital, we offer lines of credit that are separate from your personal credit, allowing you to build credit through your business that will not affect your personal financial status.
As a business owner, you have invested a significant amount of money into launching and maintaining your work. By incorporating your business, you will become responsible only for the money you have personally invested, lessening the effects of debts and losses along the way. Your new business entity will change the way your business is viewed in legal situations and can increase your credibility with potential customers and vendors.
Clients who work with our professional team enjoy a corporate package that includes:
- Employee Identification Number (EIN)
- Preparing and filing Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate by-laws completion
- 75,000 stock shares and custom-printed certificates
- Embossed corporate seal
- Nevada Corporation registration with the Secretary of State
- Corporate record book containing all corporation paperwork and a gold foil stamp of your company’s name on the spine
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of incorporating your business with Corporate Capital, contact our office at 855-371-0070 today. Our team of financial experts would be happy to discuss the process of corporate structure.