Businesses that incorporate in Nevada enjoy a business-friendly environment that offers maximum asset protection and tax savings. Maintaining corporation in Nevada requires ongoing tax compliance and reporting responsibilities. Corporate Capital proudly offers tax consulting and preparation through a certified CPA and accredited IRS tax accountant to help your business remain compliant and retain corporate status.
Through our tax services, we provide you with access to:
- A certified public accountant
- A quarterly review of your tax liability position and profit and loss, which could help you minimize your tax in the next year
- A review of business expenses to ensure maximum tax deduction and legal minimum in tax payments so that you can grow your wealth
- Federal and state tax return preparation in compliance with taxpayer reporting responsibilities
- A review of previous taxes in case of any tax saving opportunities
- Year-round consulting and research for any tax issue that may be affecting business growth
- Professional advice on tax consequences related to your business’s incorporation process
- Minimal tax liability
- Tax advisory and accounting support with Corporate Capital’s partners in regards to state revenue agency or IRS audits
Corporate Capital remains current on all IRS tax laws so that we can provide you with the most accurate and beneficial information. If you would like our assistance in keeping your books and tax records in order, contact our office at 855-371-0070 today to begin forming your tax strategies.