Your business plan is your roadmap to success. The more detailed and specific your plan is, the more efficient your process will be of getting your company off the ground. Corporate Capital is here to help you plan and execute an easy-to-follow strategy to receive financing and begin returning your loans in as little as three to five years.
The key to creating a practical business plan is creating a formal statement that outlines your goals, their attainability, and how you aim to achieve them.
Our experienced and knowledgeable team will help you:
- Gather all the necessary information for your business plan, including market, competition, target customers, and any potential risks
- Write out a full summary of your plan, including your business goals
- Describe your business in terms of its purpose, skill set, management, cost analysis, supply sources, personnel requirements, and price points
- Explain the significance of your product or service
- Conduct thorough SWOT, industry, local, and situational analyses
- Include various internet services
- Create a marketing plan that describes your marketing strategies, including promotion, advertising, and public relations, as well as a cost estimate
- Detail all financial projections, such as yearly revenues and expenses, a best/worst case analysis, cash flow for year one and five, and the income and expenses for years one, two, and five
- Send your completed plan to your potential lenders
- Assemble a lending packet consisting of the business and marketing plans and loan applications
- Aid in requests for funding and provide all necessary information
With the assistance of Corporate Capital, your business plan can be as unique and well-structured as the business itself. We handle the preparation so that you can focus your attention on your company building your business. Contact our office at 855-371-0070 for professional assistance in creating a fully strategized business plan and to gain an advantage over your competition. We look forward to helping you receive the funding you deserve.