Once you have formed a corporation, it is vital that you keep your business in compliance. Each year, hundreds of corporations are revoked by the state of Nevada because those businesses do not file the necessary annual forms.
Corporate Capital offers an advanced corporate compliance program to help you maintain your corporate standing. The state of Nevada requires a list of ongoing essentials to ensure compliance.
As part of our program, our team will gladly:
- Help issue stock certificates
- Conduct your initial board of directors’ meeting via telephone and record the length of minutes in your corporate book
- Assist in electing corporate officers and directors
- Assist in filing an initial list of corporate officers
- Review bylaws to ensure you have a solid understanding of your corporation
- Help with any minutes or resolutions necessary for normal business operations
- Form amendments to bylaws when needed
- File for status of S corporation
These steps will also help you limit liability for you and other owners regarding your corporation. Our team is available during regular business hours five days a week to answer any questions you may have regarding your corporation. Give us a call at 855-371-0070 today if you have concerns about maintaining compliance in Nevada.