If you plan to incorporate your business out of state, we strongly recommend that you have a virtual office. This establishes communication between your corporation and vendors and government offices in that state, allowing you to enjoy all of the benefits of an on-site office without moving your business to that area.
Corporate Capital is pleased to offer our clients the option of establishing a virtual office with us so that they can run their businesses from their residential state and rest assured that skilled professionals are caring for their corporate assets.
Benefits of our virtual office service include:
- Legitimate physical presence in the state
- A corporate address to receive packages, first class mail, tax information, and all notices from the Secretary of State, which will be forwarded to the address you provide
- A corporate phone number to list in the Las Vegas phone directory under your corporate name. All calls to this number will be answered with your corporate greeting and sent to a 24/7 voicemail box.
- A general fax number for the corporation, where all faxes will be forwarded to your personal fax number
- A conference room with computer, internet, telephone, fax, and email availabilities for our clients
We invite you to learn more about establishing a virtual office by contacting our team at 855-371-0070 today. Corporate Capital is here to help you further your business by establishing your corporation or LLC in Nevada.